Monday, December 01, 2008

'Twas the first day of advent...

Mrs DHG seems to have had too much time on her hands today.
She has, together with my three boys, hatched a plan to transform our house into a magical Christmas wonderland.

Phase 1 of the plan now appears to have been successfully completed.
This is what greeted me as I returned home this evening from work...



A double-sided, coloured-in, surreal addition to our hall light fitting!
It even has wind chimes attached to the bottom, which jingle every time I walk past.

I shudder to think what Phases 2 - 24 of the plan involve!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until I get the glitter out ;o)

Stuart and Pauline said...

Fab colouring in by everyone. Can't wait to see phases 2-24!!!!

That Hideous Man said...

Sorry, you'll have to take that off the light fitting.. it's a fire hazard

Anonymous said...

oh this looks like fun and Mrs DHG I like the sound of glitter.. Mr DHG are we going to be treated to a daily advent picture of the emerging Christmas wonderland??? I hope so....

Roz